About this course
To book your place for this 6 weeks online course & accountability support for £195,- (incl. VAT) click the Register Now button here on the right.
EASY PAY PLAN: Pay in 3 monthly instalments of £65,- each (incl. VAT) click here. Then click the Register Now button here on the right to pay and book.
PLEASE NOTE we will accept only 50 participants for this 6 weeks' course & accountability group so that we are able to provide personal feedback during the workshops and on our private online platform. Book early to avoid disappointment.
It's unlikely that we will be running this course again in 2021, so if you are interested book now.
Launch your first creative business website in 8 weeks!
5 practical online workshops + 6 weeks online accountability support:
- Laying the foundations: Tuesday 25 May 10am – 1pm (UK time)
- Planning your website launch step-by-step: Tuesday 8 June 10am – 1pm (UK time)
- BONUS: Setting up a shop on Etsy: Tuesday 15 June 10am – 12noon (UK time)
- Get ready to launch your website successfully: Tuesday 22 June 10am – 1pm (UK time)
- Let's celebrate!: Q&A and group website review and launch: Tuesday 6 July 10am - 12noon (UK time)
Would you like to launch your first website or online shop in 8 weeks? Perfectly timed just before the Summer holidays? Maybe you want to open an Etsy shop? Or maybe you want to present your work or portfolio online, your commissions or craft workshops, rather than products?
Have you been thinking about or even working on creating your own website but got stuck as there are so many questions and decisions to be made? Have you not been able to make the progress you wanted and are feeling frustrated and overwhelmed with it all?
Having a professional website is even more important this year!
Your website will be the safest, most reliable and best place to show yourself, your work and your brand this year. Your website should be your unique place to tell your ideal clients what you can do for them, to show you and your work at its best, and yes … to get sales, orders and commissions too!
But … creating, designing and launching a website for the first time can be really hard work!
Soooo many decisions to make about...
- what to show and how to present yourself … in the right way!
- which products to select, how to photograph them, how to write about yourself (confidently!)
- what software to choose. What business name or website address to choose.
- how to price your work properly.
- how to package and send your work, especially overseas.
- how to get organised with it all, without getting utterly overwhelmed, especially as you have got already so many other jobs to think about!
We get it!
We see many creatives (over) thinking their websites for weeks or months (... years), without really making any progress.
We see many new creatives getting stuck and lost in the process of working on their website.
So, we have created this special step-by-step online course with loads of accountability build in ... especially for creatives who want to launch their first website or online shop and need creative expert help along the way.
It’s based on our popular one-day online workshop Start To Sell Online. But, we realised that we shared far too much information in one day and that many creatives needed more help to make their own decisions and actually DO the work on their own website … we decided to create a new 6-week online course last year that comes with 6 weeks of accountability! And the results were amazing so we are doing it again.
Stop feeling stuck and lost.
Let’s get your website launched … in 8 weeks!
Join our Start to Sell Online 6-week course & accountability group
This is a really practical online course for creative businesses to get your first website launched in early July.
Especially developed for our creative clients who want practical advice, answers to their questions, and to make a plan that will help them focus on what to do, and the support to actually MAKE IT HAPPEN.
We know how hard it can be to stay focused when working on your first website.
If you are serious about wanting to launch your website before the Summer then come and join us for this new online course and accountability group.
This online course breaks down all the steps and decisions that you need to take to launch your first website successfully. Step-by-step we will show you what to focus on and what to do.
After each of the 3 core online workshops you (yes YOU!) will decide and commit to doing 5 specific tasks to move your website launch forward before the next session. You will share them on our private online training platform as soon as possible after the live session, and we will give you written feedback and advice to help move you forward.
We will give you some really practical homework exercises too, such as...
- researching your favourite websites for inspiration.
- deciding on the ‘feel’ and colours of your website.
- writing your own first product or commissioning page - with keywords so that you get found easily!
- and you will create your own launch marketing calendar and social media calendar too.
And of course we will give you feedback, loads of creative examples and you will learn from us and your fellow creative participants too.
Throughout the 6 weeks (25 May - 6 July) you can ask us any questions about launching your website, share your challenges and frustrations … and your successes too! And of course we will give you a little shout out when you (finally) launch your website in July!
You will learn from and with each other and hold each other accountable. To enable this, we have limited the total number of participants to 50 creatives so that we can provide you with more personal support and feedback.
BE WARNED … these sessions are super practical and aimed to get you to take ACTION to launch your website in early July! So don't expect to sit back, relax, listen to the online workshops, and get told what to do. You will decide on the right goals and activities for YOU and YOUR website. We will give you loads of inspiration, ideas and practical advice, but it’s about you working on YOUR website launch.
Be prepared to spend around 8 - 10 hours each week (on top of the 13 hour online training workshops) during the 6 week course on launching your website to make the most of this programme.
This START TO SELL ONLINE course has 3 intensive online workshops + 1 bonus Etsy Shop session + 1 celebration and review session for you:
Online Workshop 1. Tuesday 25 May from 10am – 1pm (UK time). Laying the Foundations
- Why sell online? What’s your reason to present yourself and sell online? If you want to be taken seriously as a creative business then you will need a professional online presence. And you will get more sales and orders too!
- Are you ready to sell online? Have you got the basics in place to start selling online in the next 6 weeks? Not just in terms of your website, but getting organised? And if not, what do you need to focus on? Especially if you have limited time and resources? Create your own action plan for your website. Reflective exercise: What’s (really) stopping you from launching your website? Let's face your struggles!
- What sells online? And what doesn’t? Which creative products or services to focus on if you want to get online sales and orders.
- 9 Different ways to show and sell your work online. Are you missing out on some of these quick and easy ways to present yourself online? Where can you present yourself professionally, and how to select the right place(s) for your work.
- “Should I have my own website or an Etsy website?” Pros and cons of your own website versus being on this popular creative online market place.
- “Do I need a website if I sell luxury or one-off work?” How to present and profile yourself to attract higher-end clients. What’s different?
- Getting ready for session 2 (this is your decision-making-homework before the next session):
- What’s the purpose of your website? And what kind of website do you want? To sell products, to present your work in the best possible way, or to educate potential clients? Get clarity so that you can build the right framework and use the best software or platform for your website before you get started.
- What do you want to show and sell? Which creative products or services? Start to work on naming your categories and collections and identifying what you want to be known for (this is the start of your brand!).
- Who are my ideal visitors and clients? And what do they want from my website?
- When will I launch? Set yourself a target deadline to keep yourself motivated.
- Practical website research exercise to learn from
- During this workshop you will create your own website plan with specific actions and decisions that you will need to focus on. After this workshop you will share some of the key decisions you will need to make to launch your site and you will identify FIVE actions you will commit to doing in the next two weeks. Share your homework and actions on our private online platform, to get feedback, additional advice and accountability to launch your website in time.
Online Workshop 2. Tuesday 8 June from 10am – 1pm (UK time). Planning your Website Launch Step-by-Step
In this second session we will go step-by-step through all the actions that you’ll need to work on to launch your site successfully. You will identify specific actions and plan them for your website launch.
- Quick review of your homework and decisions from session 1.
- Step 1: What makes a good website? Set your website goals and decide on the best software, platform and other technicalities for your website.
- Step 2: Develop a brand. Position yourself clearly, stand out from the crowd, and to attract your ideal clients. What do you want to be known for and what’s the first impression you want to give? Learn how to identify your 5 unique brand values and then turn them into a memorable and unique website and brand (at low cost!). With some great creative examples.
- Step 3: “People only buy from people they know, like and trust” . How will you build profile, credibility and trust on your website? Super important if you want to get visitors to buy from you!
- Step 4: Costing & pricing your work. How will you show your prices on your website? Top tips to price your work correctly. Is your business viable?
- Step 5: Images & styling. What kind of images do you need? Top tips to photograph your work and how to work with a professional photographer. With loads of creative examples.
- Step 6: Writing. Now the hard work starts! What kind of pages and texts do you need for your website? What’s your tone of voice? With creative examples of ‘about me’ pages. We will show you how to create and write your first product or services page for your website - with the right detail and keywords to get found. This will be your creative homework!
- Step 7: Planning & populating: We will show you how to create a simple plan for each page of your website and how to avoid the most common design mistakes.
- How to make time to make it all happen! There is a lot to do if you want to launch your website by early July. It’s very easy to get overwhelmed or to get stuck. We will give you our self-management and anti-procrastination tips to keep going and to stay on track!
- Your (very creative!) homework after this workshop will include: create and share your own action plan with all jobs prioritised to launch your website, identify your own brand values and start getting creative with your own brand, create one actual product or services page, start your ‘about me’ page, and create a ‘wire frame’ plan for your website design and layout.
BONUS Online workshop 3. Tuesday 15 June from 10am – 12noon (UK time). Setting Up a Shop on Etsy
This bonus session will be hosted by Alison Bick, a designer and illustrator, successful Etsy seller and the Etsy Captain for Cornwall since 2016. In this session Alison will show you how to set up a shop on Etsy. Even if you don’t want to start an Etsy shop, then this session will still be invaluable as you will learn from a successful online creative!
- What are the basics that you will need to do or have before you get started with your Etsy shop?
- An overview of the admin side, the important ‘paper work’. e.g. shop policies, announcements and updates, customer service, keeping your account secure, payments and fees, Etsy’s House Rules, and the Selling on Etsy app.
- Where you can add your branding to make the most impact and make your shop stand out.
- How to set up product listings. SEO, product images, descriptions, pricing, shipping.
- What to do when you make a sale.
- The 10 most common mistakes that new Etsy sellers make when they start out.
- Q&A with Alison to ask her any questions you might have about Etsy or about running a successful online creative business.
Online Workshop 4. Tuesday 22 June from 10am – 1pm (UK time). Get Ready to Launch your Website Successfully
In this online workshop we will be working towards your successful launch and what to do next. You will identify specific actions and create your own website action plan.
- We will continue with the 9 steps to launch your website (from session 2):
- Step 8: Get ready to post out. How can you make the entire process of sending out your orders as stress-free as possible – for you and your clients? Top tips on creating packing systems, packaging and posting.
- Step 9: Getting the word out! Why launch your website? How to create a website launch marketing plan. Who are your visitors and ideal clients, and what are the best ways to reach them? With examples of exactly what to do.
- Get started with driving traffic to your new website this Summer and in the runup to Christmas. Through SEO/keywords, email marketing, social media and traditional marketing – with plenty of creative examples. How to use blogs and case studies to build credibility and drive traffic. Find out what to write about in your emails and social media posts to attract your ideal clients. Create a social media and email marketing calendar, including template and examples.
Online Workshop 5. Tuesday 6 July from 10am – 12noon (UK time). Celebrate! Website review & Q&A.
In this final session you will share your new website with us! To help you with your launch you can put your website forward and we will select and discuss around 5 new websites of course participants. Plus you can ask any more questions that you might have before you will launch your own website successfully.
This is a great opportunity to get accountability and aim to get your website ready by early July, and to get expert feedback on your website and answer any of your questions. And we will be celebrating together when you will launch your site too!
CAN'T MAKE THOSE DATES OR TIMES? No problem!
We highly recommend that you try to join us live (especially as this is an accountability programme too) but we understand that you might not be able to make it due to other responsibilities or living in a different time zone!
This is an online course, so all 5 sessions will be recorded and posted on our private online training platform. If you are able to watch the sessions as close to the live sessions on the Tuesdays as possible, then you are very welcome to join.
This is much more than just a course! It’s not really about the 5 training sessions … it’s about what you do as a result.
You will get so much more out of this course if you are able to post your own website actions on the same day as other creatives in this group. But the entire course will be available for 6 months, and if you need a bit more time then you can finish your website and this course at your own pace.
START TO SELL ONLINE is for creatives who are serious about getting their first website ready for sales
During the online workshops you will:
- Create your OWN ACTION PLAN to work on your website and launch it with specific actions for YOU, selected by YOU. For extra support and accountability you can share your actions with us on our private online platform.
- Create a website with the right foundations from the start (to save you a lot of headaches later on!). The right pages and easy navigation, the best software or marketplace for your work now and in the future, an attractive brand and professional images, the best creative products and services to sell online grouped into collections.
- Break down all the different steps and decisions you’ll need to take. Step-by-step we will go through the process of creating and launching your website. Focusing on what’s important so that you don’t get too overwhelmed and keeping you on track.
- Start to create a brand that will make you stand out from the crowd, that’s attractive to your ideal clients, and positions you in the right way. Identify your specific brand values and create a website with the right images, styling, fonts and colours. Not just useful for your website, but also elsewhere!
- Create your own marketing launch plan and summer social media plan so you'll know exactly what to do and when, what to write about on social media or in your emails. Get ready to promote yourself confidently and creatively and make the most of your new website!
BONUSES you’ll get as part of this online workshop:
- Practical action plan template to identify what to do and to keep you on track.
- Practical checklist to write better product titles and descriptions
- Launch marketing plan template with ideas of how to launch your new website successfully.
- Social media calendar template with ideas what to write about
Who is START TO SELL ONLINE for?
This Start to Sell Online course & accountability group is aimed at creative professionals who want to launch their first website to present their work or sell their creative products, commissions or craft workshops. It might be for your own website or to use a creative market place such as Etsy.
You might have already started to work on your website, but you got stuck as there are so many decisions to be made and questions to answer. You are frustrated and overwhelmed. You need to get practical support to find out what the best software or website platform is, you wonder about what and how to present yourself in the best possible way, you need accountability to get it done and not get distracted!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could launch your website in time for Summer? And then build up slowly towards Christmas and get an extra boost of sales and orders and make some money?!
You want to get your website live now and are ready to put in the extra work to make that happen. In fact … you have been waiting for a bit of a kick-under-your-bum to launch your site! This is a very action-orientated programme with 5 practical workshops and online accountability. You’ll need to be prepared to spend 8 – 10 hours/week during the 6 weeks of the programme to launch your website in early July and really make the most of this programme.
These online workshops are created especially for creative professionals who sell products such as crafts and handmade objects (jewellery, fashion accessories, glass), illustration & stationery (post cards, note books), art and prints and other home and gift ware. We will also talk about how to present, show and sell craft or design commissions or (craft) workshops. This course is also relevant for businesses who make handmade beauty products or creative food products.
These workshops are NOT aimed at creatives who have got a website already and have been selling online. We run another online workshop Sell More Online for creatives who have got a website and want more traffic and sales. This course starts on Friday 30 April.
How does this online course & accountability group work?
The Design Trust is an online business school for designers, makers and other creative professionals. We are based in London and have been teaching professional development workshops for creatives since 2012, working with 1,000s of creative professionals from across the UK and abroad.
We'll use a software called Zoom for the live online workshops on Tuesdays 25 May, 8, 15 and 22 June and 6 July (from 10am – 1pm UK time, sessions on 15 June and 6 July are from 10am till 12noon).
You sign up for these sessions separately, and you will get a confirmation email with log in details. You log in from your own computer and can see Patricia's presentation and hear her speak. However, this is a very practical workshop so be prepared to focus during these sessions, take notes and make decisions to launch your website.
This course is much more than 5 online workshops! There is also an accountability group and we expect that all participants will share after each live session 5 specific actions to make progress on their website and that they commit to doing them before the next session.
You will have access to your private online hub for 6 months until the end of December 2021. Here you will find all the information about your course, watch the video recordings of the workshops afterwards again if you like, download the workshop presentations, post your website questions, share your results and challenges, and network with other participants. The software for this private online training platform is called Ruzuku and it’s really easy to use!
This is an online course, which means that you can join us from anywhere in the UK and overseas.
We highly recommend that you join us for the live workshops, as this is also an accountability group to get you into action. If you are unable to join us live then try to watch the workshops as closely as possible to the date to keep on track too. You will have access to our online training platform with the recordings and presentations for 6 months till end of December 2021.
To make the most of this course you need to put the time and effort in! We recommend that you spend 13 hours on the 5 online workshops, about 30-60 minutes on creating your weekly action plan after the live workshop, and 10 hours/week for the 6 weeks on working on your website and launch.
Who delivers this Start To Sell Online course?
Patricia van den Akker is the Director of The Design Trust. She has been a creative business adviser, trainer and coach for creative businesses for more than 20 years and has worked with 1,000s of creative businesses at any stage of their career.
In 2018 she was voted the Number One Business Adviser in Design & Branding by Enterprise Nation. In 2019 she was voted the Number One Business Adviser in the UK for Sales by Enterprise Nation!
Patricia regularly talks and teaches about creative business development at art colleges and studios around the UK, including the Royal College of Art, University of the Arts London, Central St Martins, Cockpit Arts, Yorkshire Art Space, Nottingham Arts Exchange, Space London and many more. She has self-published a diary planner for creatives and the Dream Plan Do planners for three years, generating £14K in one day on Kickstarter. She wroteThe Design Doctor business column for Crafts Magazine for 5 years.
This Start to Sell Online course is based on Patricia's own experience of launching and growing 4 websites as a creative and social entrepreneur in the last 10 years. The first websites only reached a handful of people each day ... the currentThe Design Trust website gets over 40,000 visitors each month! The Design Trust also has close to 90,000 social media followers, more than 13,000 email subscribers and our revenue is above £100K.
And before you ask .... we do that with a very small marketing budget and with just myself and Anne-Marie (and we do a lot of other things too like delivering workshops!)
Patricia is known for her very practical, inspiring, thought-provoking and action-orientated style of teaching and working with creatives. She has got a very strong creative and ‘can-do’ approach to growing a business, and wants to help other creatives to create businesses that they are proud of.
Presenting yourself professionally and confidently online is crucial if you want to create a sustainable business. Especially now after Covid.
With this course we want to give you not just the steps and knowledge to create, plan and launch your first website more easily and quickly, but also to give you the confidence and accountability to do it.
Alison Bick is a designer selling illustrated products on her Etsy shop Alison Bick Designs. In 2016 she started Etsy Makers Cornwall, a team of Etsy sellers to organise Etsy Made Local Christmas events in Cornwall. It is now an information sharing, networking Facebook group of over 850 sellers. She has been invited to Captains’ Summits in UK and Italy by Etsy to represent the Cornwall team.
We invited Alison to run a BONUS workshop (15 June) about Setting Up A Shop on Etsy, because we know that many new creatives want to start an Etsy shop. She will share with us her knowledge and insights into how to start and run a successful Etsy shop. Alison will also talk to us about branding, paperwork and how to manage an online shop successfully, so even if you are not interested in starting on Etsy you will still find this session useful. And you can ask Alison any questions you might have too about how to start and manage an ecommerce site successfully.
Anne-Marie Shepherd will be popping in to our private online hub to answer your questions about creating, planning and launching your first website, and she will provide additional feedback on your homework exercises.
Anne-Marie has worked in the arts industry for over 16 years and understands how important it is for creative businesses to get themselves in front of the right audience – whether that be via editorial, emails, print, online or social media. Anne-Marie was the Marketing Manager of Made London and Made Brighton, a well-known art and craft events organisation for 12 years.
She works part-time at The Design Trust, as the Business Club & Social Media Manager and works closely with Patricia on marketing, blog and resource creation. Anne-Marie also works as a freelance PR and marketing consultant for arts organisations.
What are the fees for this Start to Sell Online programme?
This online course exists of 5 live workshops.
- Three core workshops with Patricia on Tuesdays 25 May, 8 and 22 June from 10am - 1pm (UK time).
- Plus a BONUS workshop with Patricia and Alison Bick on Tuesday 15 June from 10am – 12noon (UK time) on Setting Up A Shop on Etsy.
- Celebrate! Website reviews and Q&A with Patricia and Anne-Marie on Tuesday 6 July from 10am - 1pm (UK time)
In addition you will get:
- 6 week online online accountability group from 25 May - 6 July! We ask all course participants to share 5 specific activities after each live session to work on before the next session. You will decide what to work on and we will give you feedback if necessary.
- Access to our private online training hub with access to the 5 audio-visual recordings and workshop presentations, full of strategic and practical advice to launch your website step-by-step (for 6 months until the end of 2021)
- Community support. Make friends, ask questions, share your challenges and results in our online private platform or during the live sessions and network with other creative participants who are also working on their website this autumn. Learn from other creatives who are in the same boat as you!
The 5 online workshops (13 hours) + 6 weeks’ accountability group + access to private hub (until the end of 2021) is £195,- (incl. VAT). Click the ‘register now’ button at the top of this page to pay.
Please note that we only have 50 places available in total to give you more individual time and feedback during the online sessions as well as on the online platform.
Money a little tight? No problem! You can book this course and accountability group and pay in 3 monthly installments of £65,- per month for 3 months. Click here to use our monthly-payment-plan, then go to the top of the page where on the right you will find the 'register here' button. The first payment will be charged today, and the next two payments will be taken on the same day in the next two months.
What if I can't make it on these days or times?
As this is an accountability group too we highly recommend that you try to join the live training sessions, or at least try to watch the recordings on the same day or day after. Also, if you want to make the most of your website and get online sales before the summer holidays is good for your timing.
However, this is an online course and it will be recorded, so if you are unable to make the sessions live, then that’s not a problem. You will have access to this course until the end of 2021, so you can do this course at your own pace.
It is unlikely that we will be running this course again in 2021, so book now if you want to launch your website.
How much time does this course take?
At the core of this course are the 5 online workshop sessions, with a total of 13 hours of live online video training with Patricia, Alison and Anne-Marie.
But this is a lot more than ‘just a course’! We want to get you into action so that you can launch your first website in early July!
We suggest that you create your own action plan with 5 actions after each session too, which would probably take 30 – 45 minutes after each session and then share it on our private online hub.
There are some really practical homework exercises to do (such as deciding which software you will use, write a product page, and research your favourite websites), which will probably take 1-2 hours after each live session.
To really make the most of this online course you will need to work towards creating, planning and launching your own website. We recommend that you spend between 8 – 10 hours per week over the course of these 6 weeks (25 May - 6 July) to really make the most of this workshop and the accountability group. We know that this is a realistic number of hours to get your website launched in time. If you can’t commit to putting these hours in, then this course will not be right for you.
What equipment do I need?
To access the 5 online training workshops you will need access to a computer (ideally PC or Mac, laptop) with reliable broadband to access the 5 sessions live. You might need to download some software too, but these are all free. You can join with a tablet or your phone too, although older models might have an issue trying to communicate during the session via text boxes. You do not need a headset or microphone.
To launch your own website you will need to decide on what software you want to use or which online market platform (e.g. Etsy) you want to work with. You might also need a good camera to take pictures of your work to publish on your website.
Times are hard ... any discounts?
We know that many creatives have had a hard year. Therefore we are offering easy-to-pay options to pay in 3 monthly installments to make it easier. You can find these options just above the FAQ section or at the top of this page.
However, we strongly believe that if you do this course properly and invest the required time (8 – 10 hours per week for 6 weeks) and energy into the course then you will save yourself a lot of time and stress, because we are here to guide you to get your website ready asap.
We really want you to launch properly so that you can start making money! Especially if you launch in early July, and then continue over the Autumn period driving traffic in the run up to Christmas. See this course as a great investment in yourself. Not just for now, but for the longer term future of your business too!
Our Business Club members get this course with 20% discount. Our Business Club Membership is only £25/month so you will save money on the course and you will get immediate access to 100+ online workshops, masterclasses, expert interviews and more. In the Business Club you will find many 1 hour sessions on selling online, social media and marketing too. Joining the Business Club really is a win-win!
To join our Business Club click here, you will then get access to the information on how to access this course in the intro pages of the Business Club. Note that you will need to pay your Business Club membership in both May and June to qualify for this Business Club membership discount.
What if I have got a website already? What if I just want more online sales?
This Start to Sell Online course is created specifically for professional creatives who want to launch their website in 8 weeks.
What if I want to join this course with more creatives?
Purchasing a ticket will allow you only personal access. No part of this course should be shared with others who haven't paid or to teach others in any form. Like you, we are a small creative business and this course is our copyright that we have developed over 25 years. I know that you wouldn't like it either if others stole your copyright and shared it illegally.
If you would like us to teach a group of creatives or within an organisational context the content of this course or you would like to join as part of a group then get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org as we can offer you a bulk discount.
I only want to do one of the sessions, not all five.
These 5 practical online sessions are really integrated and build on top of each other. So, although you might have already the basics of your website ready, or even some images and pages written, and only need help with launching your site, we have created this as a package to really give you the best chance to launch your first website professionally, without too much stress and with all the basics covered for many years to come.
What if I am not a creative business?
The Design Trust is an online business school for creatives, especially designers and makers - that's what we specialise in!
We work especially with creative product-based businesses, crafts people, designer makers, stationery and print, gift ware and home wares, illustrators, photographers, visual artists and the like. We also regularly work with event organisers, curators, and shops & galleries. We have also worked with creative food and some creative health businesses and some fashion businesses.
This online selling course is very much aimed at those kinds of businesses and if your business isn't creative in that sense then I would not recommend it for you. If you have got any questions then do get in touch with us on email@example.com
What if I am not based in the UK?
We love welcoming creative professionals from across the world! The Design Trust regularly works with creatives from USA & Canada, across Europe and all the way to Australia, Japan, India and New Zealand.
This programme is accessible to you as it is online. However the time of the live sessions might not work for you (10am - 1pm UK), depending on where you live, but remember that these sessions are recorded and you can ask questions on our private online platform after the sessions.
If English is not your first language then don't worry. Patricia is Dutch. English is her second language, so we will use easier to understand language. During the workshop you won't be speaking but you will be able to write your answers to questions that only Patricia will see. And she is very sympathetic to any grammatical errors (especially from British people!)
What's the refund policy?
We will give you a full no-quibble refund up to 24 hours before the first live workshop starts. Once the course has started we are unable to provide you with a refund. The workshops will be recorded, so if you are unable to join us live you will still be able to access the workshops.
Got any more questions?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you.